Thursday, November 30, 2006

No Morning Reflections for a week or so

I hurt my wrist in a small accident, and I've had some nagging tendinitis for over a month now. My doctor advises me to rest it as much as I can to let the swelling and irritation heal.

I'm going to limit my typing for about a week and see if that does the trick. I'll resume Morning Reflections as soon as the wrist pain subsides.

Lowell
________________


To Subscribe or Unsubscribe to the "Morning Reflections" email list,
go to our Subscriptions page -- http://www.stpaulsfay.org/id137.html

The Rev. Lowell Grisham
St
.
Paul's Episcopal Church
Fayetteville, AR

2 Comments:

At 5:54 PM, Blogger Laura said...

Sorry to hear about that, Lowell. I just discovered your site, so thankfully, while you're healing, I still have plenty to discover in your older posts.
Oh, and don't be surprised if healing takes longer than a week (maybe much longer). I had some wrist tendinitis in '03 and '04 and it took several weeks to heal. I absolutely hated how it limited my writing/typing.
Anyway, thanks again for your site. It looks wonderful.
Laura
http://kitesintheempyrean.wordpress.com

 
At 12:57 PM, Blogger Undergroundpewster said...

You could experiment with some voice recognition software. In any case silence is good too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home